“UNC Movement” stands for the “Un-Church Movement” and is all about righting the wrongs taking place throughout the earth by the body of Christ. A false gospel has gone throughout the world as foretold by Our Lord and His apostles. Christianity does not reflect the teachings Jesus taught.
The Un-Church Movement is about undoing the errors in preparation for the return of Our Lord:
His bride has made herself ready. She was given clean, white, fine linen clothes to wear. The fine linen is the right living of God’s people. (Revelation 19:7-8)
Judgments are coming to the body of Christ for the sin of pride, and the crime of dividing our communities by her many churches, and making “merchandise” of Believers:
3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, (2 Peter 2)
Related books are on the right and additional websites on the bottom right.
- To Defend the Good News
- To Safeguard communities
- To Secure souls
- To Empower Believers
- To Ready the Bride
- To Defend The Good News from the additions of man (Jn.14:23;Isa.8:20)
- To Safeguard communities from church sponsored divisions, talent theft, duplication of services, lost revenue from property taxes, etc. (Mrk.7:13)
- To Secure souls (saved -v- secured) now and in the hereafter (heavenly retirement funds are based on “good works” (Mat.16:27;1Cor.3:8;2Cor.5:10;Gal.6:4,7,9;Rev.20:12) not “do-gooder works” (Mat.7:22-23) i.e. “ well-intentioned “)
- To Empower families & individuals to think for themselves by “working out their own salvation” (Phil.2:12, Jer.31:34), and loving God directly (Ex.20:3, Rev.3:20)
- To ready the Bride, they must be one and righteous (Rev.19:7)